Choose either of our 1/2 day rafting adventures and then take a chocolate tour. Hike over the longest hanging bridge in Sarapiquí to a cacao plantation where you can see how chocolate is made. You will have the opportunity to taste the cacao in its different stages while making your own chocolate.
- Price per person (minimum 4 ppl)* Class III: $96
- Price per person with lunch: $106
- Transportation from Alajuela -Sarapiquí – Alajuela 12 people to 21 $320
- Price includes river local transportation, rafting with new equipment and professional guides + lunch on the river.
- 9:30 am
- 1:30 pm
En caso de requiera una hora especial, por favor no dude en comunicarse con nosotros al teléfono 88051100 ó al 87298739.
- Option 1 Chocolate tour in the morning 8am – rafting at 1030pm
- Option 2 Rafting in the morning at 930 and chocolate tour at 130pm
Participants need to register at our office before the trip. After registration you will be given the corresponding equipment and instruction.
- Equipment for participants.
- Snacks or lunch on the river depending on the tour.
- All river logistics from our base
- INS policy.
- Certified guides.
Transportation to our base of operation is not included in the cost of the tour.
- Positive energy
- Long sleeve
- Swim suite
- Board shorts
- River shoes (Tennis or sandals with back strap)
- Water proof camera or go pro
Selva Whitewater Adventures, Rafting Sarapiquí, is located in La Virgen de Sarapiquí, Heredia Costa Rica. 170m North and 500m East from the Gas Station Alfa y Alfa, La Virgen de Sarapiquí
There are two routes: San Jose highway 32 or from Alajuela highway 126. Each route takes about 1 hour y 50 min.
Bus services. La Virgen de Sarapiquí
- San José-Puerto Viejo Sarapiquí https://yoviajocr.com/bus/san-jose-puerto-viejo-de-sarapiqui
- Puerto Viejo de Sarapiquí- La Virgen https://crjlavirgen.es.tl/Como-llego-a-La-Virgen.htm